Join us for a weekend of Living Greyhawk festivities at the fourth annual Weekend in the Yeomanry to be held at the Pickwick Hotel in majestic Birmingham, Alabama on June 24-26, 2005! The following will be offered at this show:
• The first three Year Five Regional Yeomanry modules--these events are scheduled for particular times.
• All Year Four Regional Yeomanry modules--these are offered on the 'open play' system, meaning that if you can find players and a judge, play whenever and wherever you like.
• All Year Five Sheldomar Valley modules-- these events are scheduled for particular times and also offered on the 'open play' system.
• The fourth annual Yeomanry Riddle Contest, sponsored by the Fellowship of Entertainers.
• A Yeomanry Interactive, written by Kevin Freeman and Bill Howell
While the convention hall closes at midnight, you are also more than willing to play games after hours in your rooms, provided, again, that you can find a judge (bribery with pizza always helps). Last year players got as many as 10-12 games in for the weekend!
DMs needed: If you are interested in DMing at the con, please let us know in a separate email. You can contact me at email@example.com Judges will receive $5 back per slot judged at the end of the weekend. We expect a considerable number of tables to be run, so any volunteers are welcome!
Registration is $30 for the whole weekend, $15 for single days.
For Paypal payments, use the button/link on the Pricing & Payment page.
If you have problems with this, you can Paypal to REVANS403@CHARTER.NET
Please include WitY in the Subject line.
Also include the names of who payment is for if making multiple payments.
If mailing a check or money order, send to:
1544 FIELDSTONE CIRCLE SW
DECATUR, AL 35603
Send any payment questions to firstname.lastname@example.org