Warhorn depends on your donations. If you haven't donated recently, here's how
. Q2 goal: $1000 Amount donated: $1434 Balance: $434
Labor Day Weekend
Fri Sept 3rd - Mon Sept 6th, 2010
Location: Hyatt Regency Dallas at Reunion
Japanese Guests, Voice Actors, Manga/Comic Artists, Dealer Room, 24hr Video Theaters, J-Pop, Gaming, Arcade, Art Show & Auction, Panel Discussions, Autograph Sessions, Film/Video Premiers, and much more!
Animefest is offering a wide assortment of games to keep you up to all hours of the night this weekend including:
Magic: The Gathering (TCG) Tournament and Draft by Area 51
Dungeons & Dragons 3.5E (RPG)
Dungeons & Dragons 4.0 (RPG) byLFR Group
Poking the Minds Eye (PtME) Games
Ravenloft the Board Game
and as an added bonus come see Del at Gaming HQ.
And tons more!
To sign up go to the Animefest website.
Valid from date of purchase through Dec 31st 2009
• $15 - Child (8-12) Membership.
• $25 - If paid online or postmarked by January 31st
• $35 - If paid online or postmarked by July 31st
• $40 - If postmarked by Fri Aug 20th or paid online by credit card by Fri Aug 27th
• $45 - Purchased after Fri Aug 27th online or at the convention.
YES, you can still register online, even DURING the convention!
Single Day Memberships:
Valid for one day only, only available at the convention.
• $30 - Friday Only
• $30 - Saturday Only
• $30 - Sunday Only
• $30 - Monday Only
(Prices subject to change without notice.)
Register OnLine Today!
Admission is only available to AnimeFest members. Memberships are available at the door, but are priced higher than if purchased prior to the convention. Memberships purchased now are valid though December 31st, 2010 and include admission to AnimeFest 2010. Additionally the member may also be entitled to attend other AnimeFest sponsored events for free or at a nominal charge (although these other events are rare).
Due to information privacy laws, children 12 and under may not register online or by mail. However:
• Children 7 years old and younger may not actually join the club, however they are admitted free to club functions when accompanied by an adult member.
• Children ages 8-12 may join the club, but may only register at club events. Children's memberships are available for only $15. In addition, a parent or verifiable legal guardian must be present to give consent to join the club.
• All children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult at all club functions. Therefore, the adult guardian must also be a member in order to accompany the minor to most convention functions. [more info...]