Warhorn depends on your donations. If you haven't donated recently, here's how
. Q2 goal: $1000 Amount donated: $1434 Balance: $434
This is a recurring game day at Games & Comics & Stuff, hosting several ongoing campaigns.
7385-G Baltimore & Annapolis Blvd (Cromwell Field Shopping Center)
Glen Burnie, MD 21061
Games are generally held on Thursday evenings starting at 5:30pm. Please sign up here or else you are not guaranteed a seat. Walk-ins will be seated first come first serve, after those who signed up.
- Would you like to DM?
- Great! We always appreciate those who volunteer to DM.
- If you want to DM any of the scheduled adventures, go ahead and sign up. After you've signed up, contact the event organizer and he will get you a copy of the adventure. They can be downloaded for free at http://www.livingforgottenrealms.com
- If you've got an adventure you'd like to DM and it's not already scheduled (LFR or otherwise), contact the event organizer and he will set the game up. If it's LFR, he can also get you a copy of the adventure.
- DMing Responsibilities:
- What to bring: You should have a copy of your adventure - printed out or on a laptop. You should have minis to represent the adversaries in the adventure and some form of map or dungeon tiles for the combats. Lastly, you should bring story awards (if the adventure has them).
- If you don't have some of these, contact the event organizer for options.
What to Bring?
- Living Forgotten Realms (4th edition Living Campaign)
- Bring a character created according to the Living Forgotten Realms character creation guidelines, available here:
Character Creation Guidelines (.zip)
- Heroes of Cormyr (Living Forgotten Realms sub-campaign)
- Bring a character created according to the LFR character creation guidelines, with the following additional requirements:
- Your character must have as their starting region Cormyr (although they don't have to chose that background benefit),
- and your character must be in the level range 1-4.
This campaign takes place in Cormyr (mostly) and will go through all the Cormyr modules, as well as a certain others outside Cormyr. Takes place most Saturdays at Games & Stuff - see the sign up, and let the event organizer know if you are interested.